Carter County has adopted and implemented a Public Records Policy in accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 10-7-503(g). To see a copy of the records policy, CLICK HERE.
The Public Records Request Coordinator for Carter County is Michael Kennedy. Requests to inspect public records may be submitted orally or in writing. Requests for copies of public records must be submitted in writing using the Public Records Request Form. To see a copy of the Public Records Request Form, CLICK HERE.
Carter County Finance Department
c/o Michael Kennedy – Public Records Request Coordinator
801 E. Elk Avenue
Elizabethton, TN 37643
All documents are in PDF format and require a viewer to open the file.
- 2017CarterCountyMulti-JurisdictionalAllHazardMitigationPlan (FinalDraft3.2).pdf (25.79 Mb)
- Approved 2018-2019 Budget (Final).pdf (3.12 Mb)
- Carter County-FINAL-ERR.pdf (32.94 Mb)
- Carter_County_Employee_Handbook v6 (2017).pdf (437.84 Kb)
- Compliance with Federal Title VI Regulations.pdf (34.22 Kb)
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Plan Compliance Letter -- 1 Jun 2018.pdf (423.64 Kb)
- Food Service Equipment Bid March 21 2019 -Addendum.pdf (452.19 Kb)
- Food Service Equipment Bid March 21, 2019.pdf (597.18 Kb)
- Food Service Equipment March 21 2019 Bid Addendum 2.pdf (147.3 Kb)
- Food Service Equipment Specs.pdf (61.75 Kb)
- Inmate Medical Bid Notice.pdf (63.81 Kb)
- Inmate Medical RFP 2019 (revised) Specs.pdf (619.5 Kb)
- Radio Communication Bid Notice.pdf (63.59 Kb)
- Radio Communication Bid Specs Rev 4.pdf (8.7 Mb)