Carter County has adopted and implemented a Public Records Policy in accordance with Tenn. Code Ann. § 10-7-503(g). To see a copy of the records policy, CLICK HERE.
The Public Records Request Coordinator for Carter County is Michael Kennedy. Requests to inspect public records may be submitted orally or in writing. Requests for copies of public records must be submitted in writing using the Public Records Request Form. To see a copy of the Public Records Request Form, CLICK HERE.
Carter County Finance Department
c/o Michael Kennedy – Public Records Request Coordinator
801 E. Elk Avenue
Elizabethton, TN 37643
All documents are in PDF format and require a viewer to open the file.
- 2017CarterCountyMulti-JurisdictionalAllHazardMitigationPlan (FinalDraft3.2).pdf (25.79 Mb)
- Agriculture Committee Vacancy.pdf (13.8 Kb)
- Approved 2018-2019 Budget (Final).pdf (3.12 Mb)
- Carter County-FINAL-ERR.pdf (32.94 Mb)
- Carter_County_Employee_Handbook v6 (2017).pdf (437.84 Kb)
- Compliance with Federal Title VI Regulations.pdf (34.22 Kb)
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Plan Compliance Letter -- 1 Jun 2018.pdf (423.64 Kb)
- February Meeting Schedule.pdf (35.2 Kb)
- Soil Conservation District - Nominating Meeting.pdf (222.02 Kb)
- Flood Repair at Detention Center Bid Notice.pdf (213.93 Kb)
- Flood Repair at Detention Center Specs....pdf (3.21 Mb)
- Mowing and Trimming Bid Specs.pdf (835.49 Kb)
- Mowing and Trimming Services Bid Notice.pdf (214.44 Kb)
- Unaka High School Sidewalk Bid Notice.pdf (214.96 Kb)
- Unaka High School Sidewalk Bid Specs.pdf (729.16 Kb)
Inmate Communications Bid Documents: