Deputy Finance Director Position
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* Governmental Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
* Budgeting / Finance: 2 years (Preferred)
Carter County is accepting resumes for the position of Deputy Finance Director. This position reports to the Finance Director. Some of the duties of this position are:
* Accounting, budgeting, purchasing, accounts payable, payroll, bookkeeping, insurance/risk management, cash management, report preparation, capital asset accounting, various reconciliations, debt management, grant and contract administration, and employee benefits.
* Any other responsibilities assigned by the Finance Director/Financial Management Committee.
Only applicants with the following will be given strong consideration:
* At least two years of work experience in finance or accounting required.
* Proficiency with Excel.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in finance or accounting.
Supervisory experience and working knowledge of governmental accounting and budgeting are preferred.
The compensation of the Deputy Finance Director shall be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Applicants may submit resumes and salary history no later than 4:00 p.m. on May 14, 2021 to the Carter County Finance Department, Attention: Chairman-Financial Management Committee, 801 E Elk Avenue, Suite 203, Elizabethton, TN 37643, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carter County is an equal opportunity employer.
Carter County Health Department – Public Health Office Assistant
The Carter County Health Department is hiring for a Public Health Office Assistant.
Requirements: Prior clerical experience in a healthcare setting, demonstration of great customer service, evidence of computer proficiency and knowledge of electronic medical records registration system. HS Diploma/GED and valid driver’s license w/reliable transportation required.
For application or questions please contact Joy Woods 423-543-2521.
Employee Assistance Programs:
No Vacancies At This Time